Combit List and Label is a reporting tool for developers to enable the design and printing of reports in Microsoft Windows software. The tool supports data sources and development environments such as Microsoft Visual Studio and Embarcadero RAD Studio. Reports are designed once in interactive designs and then you can output to formats such as PDF, Excel, XHTML, and RTF. For custom preview format, a free viewer program is available.
Features and Specification of the Combit List and Label tool:
- Support for databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, SQLite
- Data sources can be accessed through OLE DB, ODBC, or ADO.
- Setup in a .NET environment without adding a single line of code
- Free choice of development environment: .NET, Visual Studio, C# and…
- Adding graphs, measurement tools, forms, labels, barcodes, web reports, and…
- The combination of the data field and the database field, including the index, is labeled as a component or DLL
- Combine multiple data sources such as SQL data, business objects, and CSV data
- Integration of text, variables, and functions
- Unlimited number of lines, horizontal and vertical alignment, adjustable word and line spacing, optional word, and page wrapping
- Variables can be added by dragging and dropping them from the list
- Rotate text objects in 90-degree increments
- Microsoft Excel
- Rich Text Format
- Plain text
- Photo format (PNG, TIFF, Multi-TIFF, JPEG, BMP, SVG, EMF)
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Use the Keygen file in the Crack folder to register the program.