Stardock Fences is an interesting and practical tool for sorting desktop icons. If you are one of those users who are constantly involved in sorting desktop icons, this program is your essential need. Using this useful tool, you can put desktop icons in different categories under the title of Fence.
ou can choose a title for each fence. You can move them around. With one click, you can hide the desired icons or fences. As you should know, all desktop icons are usually not always useful for us. I may be working with image editing tools today, so I expect to have icons of related software on my desktop. I am going to edit text documents tomorrow. I am looking for the text editors icon. On the other hand, we cannot crowd the desktop space with a large number of shortcuts.
This program is a solution to these problems. We can put many icons in different categories. Hide the things we don’t need at any time. Move the icons of each category to other categories and many other tasks. The fences will have the ability to separate transparency. For example, you can specify that when the mouse moves over the fence, it will go out of transparent mode, and when it moves away from them again, it will be dimmed. This will make your desktop always look neat and tidy. Some Windows programs, regardless of their small size, are very useful for Windows users. This program is also one of these programs that seem necessary for every user.
Features and Specification of the Stardock Fences program:
- Classification of desktop icons in separate groups with the possibility of choosing a title
- The possibility of moving the fences
- Ability to clarify and hide icons
- Hide desktop icons by double-clicking on empty space
- Ability to define rules for automatic classification of desktop icons
- Ability to swipe between multiple fences
- The possibility of creating a desktop from the desired folder
- Compatibility with the latest version of Windows, namely Windows 10
- And …
- Fences 3: Windows 10/8/7
- Fences 4: Windows 11/10
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.