ArcPy for Python Developers using ArcGIS Pro is a training course on geographic data analysis and data management and conversion with the ArcPy library in the ArcGIS Pro geographic information system, published by Udemy Academy.
ArcPy is based on the Python language and uses various features of the Python programming language to create various maps and automate the mapping process. Learning the Python programming language and the ArcPy library is very important for people active in the field of designing geographic information systems and can bring them new job opportunities. The global market of geographic information systems or GIS is expanding day by day and it is expected that by 2023, its market value will reach more than 10 billion dollars, which is a significant figure.
This training course is designed exclusively for intermediate-level Python programming and it is supposed to introduce the very useful classes and functions of the ArcPy library that is used in ArcGIS Pro software. During this training course, you will get to know the graphical user interface and various features and tools of ArcGIS Pro and you will gain valuable skills.
What you will learn in the ArcPy for Python Developers using ArcGIS Pro training course:
- Using Python programming language and ArcPy library in sync with ArcGIS Pro software
- Integrated development environment for Python language
- Toolboxes and scripting tools based on the Python language
- Using Python parser to perform field calculations and setting
- Working with ArcPy-specific classes, modules, and functions
- Working with different cursors of ArcPy’s Data Access module such as search, update and insert
- Working with different mapping modules to automate the mapping process
- Different types of maps and the use of each in different industries and fields
- And …
ArcPy for Python Developers Course details
Instructor: Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy and Graeme Browning
Level of training: introductory to advanced
Number of lessons: 78
Duration of training: 11 hours and 36 minutes
ArcPy for Python Developers Course headings
ArcPy for Python Developers using ArcGIS Pro course prerequisites
A computer that meets the minimum ArcGIS Pro 2.2 system requirements and has the ability to run the software.
Basic skills and knowledge in Python.
Basic Level (or higher) of ArcGIS Desktop license with no extensions. This will allow ArcGIS Pro and ArcMap to run and also allows downloading of ArcTutor data.
Knowledge of ArcGIS Pro or ArcMap is an advantage but not required.
Note: Free 21 day trial of the software is available – see details inside the course.
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.