Complete Linux Training Course is the name of video training series in the field of information technology and software in the operating system learning branch. The course in front of you is considered a comprehensive Linux operating system training course. Dear students, in this video course, you will start learning the principles and basics of working with the Linux operating system in the best possible way from the introductory level. You will become an expert working in Linux by watching all the sessions of this course. Obviously, you will learn more advanced skills as the sessions go by.
What you will learn in this training course are 10 basic sections. While watching this course, you will learn the skills necessary to install a Linux operating system, configure, manage, troubleshoot, command line, OS tools, and much more. Also, in addition to suitable lectures, various tests and assignments are included in this training series, which you will improve your skills in an incredible way by doing and passing them. This course will also be very suitable for those interested in obtaining the RHCSA EX-200 certificate.
Items taught in this course:
- Preparing you for Linux-related jobs
- Getting the necessary preparation to participate and succeed in the EX-200 exam
- Learn more than 150 recipes in Linux operating system administration
- Increase your skills in working with Linux and in-depth understanding of principles and concepts
- Being able to solve possible problems in the Linux operating system
- Learning how to manage Linux servers
- English language
- Duration: 35 hours and 22 minutes
- Number of courses: 256
- Education level: introductory to advanced
- Lecturer: Imran Afzal
- File format: mp4
Complete Linux Training Course topics on 8/2022
Complete Linux Training Course prerequisites
Complete Linux Training Course Requirements
- Desire to learn Linux and a computer
Complete Linux Training Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
Version 2020/1 has increased in size by about 3 GB compared to 2019/4. No other information about the changes is available.
Version 1/2021 has not changed compared to 2020/1 in the number of lessons and total time, but it has been updated because more than 6 months have passed since the previous update.
The version of 2022/4 has increased the number of 31 lessons and the duration of 5 hours and 39 minutes compared to 2021/1.