ESP32 + Telegram: Get Real-time notifications for FREE; The name of the training course on working with the ESP32 board and sending Telegram notifications with this board is published by Yudemy Academy. This tutorial shows how to send notification updates via the ESP 32 as soon as your controller senses motion.
As long as you have the internet on your phone, ESP 32 information will be sent to Telegram regardless of your location. The ESP board will be programmed using the Arduino IDE. ESP 32 is an electronic board that is used to access the Internet, connect to the Internet of Things, and record data. This course will teach you how to configure your ESP32 to send notifications on the Telegram app to your mobile for free.
What you will learn in ESP32 + Telegram: Get Real-time notification for the FREE course:
- ESP32 program to identify and send information and notifications to Telegram
- Enable Telegram notification and direct communication with ESP 32
- Enable web-based monitoring using ESP 32
- Create a monitoring device with simple and easy-to-follow steps
- Required libraries for Wi-Fi and Telegram
- Schematic connection and circuit
- Start your ESP32 device with instant notifications from Telegram
- Step-by-step ESP32 coding tutorial
- Don’t worry about paying for an expensive monthly plan to send notifications. This course will teach you how to do it absolutely free.
- How to send SMS for free in Telegram
Instructor: Educational Engineering Team
Level of education: Introductory to advanced
Number of courses: 26
Duration of training: 2 hours and 50 minutes
Computer or laptop
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.