HTML&CSS Tutorial and Projects Course is a project-based training course for HTML and CSS programming languages. HTML, which stands for Hyper Text Markup Language, is a markup language in that every block we see on the web is written and displayed by this language. The CSS language, which stands for Cascading Style Sheets , is responsible for layering , styling and designing web pages. These two are considered the fundamental languages of the web and they are responsible for displaying everything we see on the web; Therefore, learning and mastering them is absolutely necessary to start a professional web development.
What do you learn:
- Complete learning of HTML5 and CSS3 from the basics
- Creating real and responsive projects step by step
- Learn CSS Grid and layering and Flexbox modules
- Getting to know the sources of receiving photos and personal and free fonts
- Use font-awesome icons
- And …
This training is suitable for people who:
- Anyone who wants to learn web development without any prior knowledge or experience
Specifications of HTML&CSS Tutorial and Projects Course :
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: John Smilga
- English language
- Training level: beginner
- Number of lessons: 445 lessons
- Duration: 40 hours and 14 minutes
CSS Tutorial During the seasons
- No programming/coding experience as we will start from absolute scratch
- Any computer – Mac, PC.
- Any Text Editor. We will download Brackets Text Editor but will be able to follow along with any text editor.
- Any Web Browser. Chrome, Firefox. (Chrome is a requirement only if you want to use Brackets Live Preview).
- All required software is free!!!!
CSS Tutorial Pictures
CSS Tutorial Installation guide
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
Version 2022/1 has reduced the number of 43 lessons and the duration of 10 hours and 48 minutes compared to 2020/7.
Version 2022/6 has increased the number of 33 lessons and the duration of 2 hours and 18 minutes compared to 2022/1.