Intro Robotics Developer Course – Using ROS in Python is a training course for robot design and programming using the ROS framework and Python programming language, published by Udemy Academy. Robot Operating System Framework or ROS is a very powerful and practical tool for programming and software development of various robots written using Python language. This training course does not require any background knowledge in the field of programming robots or ROS, and all interested people with any level of knowledge can benefit from this course.
In general, this training course consists of 6 completely separate parts, which are the introduction of the course and the required tools, the initial installation and setup of the development and programming environment, an overview of the capabilities and tools available in ROS, the basic principles of the programming language. Python and getting started with ROS, robotics simulation and conclusions.
What you will learn in the Intro Robotics Developer Course – Using ROS in Python:
- Installation and commissioning of the powerful Ubuntu operating system
- Installation, setup and basic configuration of ROS framework
- The code of different editors and editors and installing one of them
- Multiple tools and capabilities of the ROS framework
- Basic principles of Python programming language
- Basic simulation of robots and illustration of information sensors of robots
- And …
Instructor: Raymond Andrade
Education level: Introductory
Number of lessons: 32
Duration of training: 4 hours and 15 minutes
Course topics on 8/2022
Intro Robotics Developer Course Course prerequisites
General Computer Skills
Experience with Python programming language
A computer capable of running a Virtual Machine
Some experience with Linux is recommended, but not required
Intro Robotics Developer Course Course images
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.