Object Oriented Programming – Basics to Advance (Java OOP) is a training course on object orientation and object-oriented programming approach in Java, published by Yudemy Academy. This training course is completely project-oriented and at the end of the course, you will work on the backend of a large online store. The principles and basics of solid programming and development (SOLID) will be discussed in depth during this training course.
Object Orientation is a very popular and at the same time widely used approach in programming and software development. The skills learned in this training course are completely general and can be used in other programming languages and software development projects. Doing the assigned exercises during the course will have a significant impact on your skills.
What you will learn in the Object Oriented Programming – Basics to Advance (Java OOP) training course:
- Principles of object-oriented programming and object orientation in general in software development
- Principles and basics of Java programming language
- Solid development and programming principles (SOLID)
- Software architecture and best patterns for development
- Server-side and back-end development of a large online store with powerful Java programming language
- Clean and orderly coding techniques in an object-oriented approach
- GoF software design and development pattern
Instructor: Andrii Piatakha and Learn IT University
Level of education: Intermediate
Number of lessons: 35
Duration of training: 7 hours and 22 minutes
Object Oriented Programming Course topics on 5/2022
Knowing any programming language basics
Understanding Java syntax
Object Oriented Programming Course images
After Extract, view it with your favorite Player.