VisualSVN is a plugin that adds the possibility of source control or version control based on subversion to the Visual Studio environment. Programmers usually use source control or version control tools to maintain different versions of their code. What these tools do is maintain and track the changes applied to the codes and files. That is, if a change is made to your code intentionally or unintentionally, or if your code becomes unavailable for any reason, you will easily be able to return to the previous version.
Subversion is one of the famous version control systems that is widely used among programmers (especially old ones). This system itself does not have a graphical interface and it can be used in the form of command line commands. For the convenience of users, various graphical interfaces have been designed for this system.
VisualSVN is also a graphical interface for .NET programmers – who are specifically dependent on Visual Studio. This tool is added to the Visual Studio environment in the form of a plugin, and programmers will be able to use the ability of subversion to control the version of their project graphically without leaving the coding environment.
Easily commit your changes, switch to different versions of the code, make risky and extensive changes in separate forks and easily integrate with the mainstream of code after ensuring correct functionality, view the history of changes, Compare different files and their changes, and many other features that you will discover after using it.
By using source control tools and simple graphical interfaces such as VisualSVN, your code will be reversible or undoable forever. Large and international projects, especially open source projects, currently use distributed version control systems such as git, the same system that GitHub currently uses.
Features and Specification of the VisualSVN plugin:
- Colored lights to display the status of the file (for example, green: unchanged files, yellow: changed, red: interfered, etc.)
- Track changes in the background without interfering with coding
- Show status for any type of file and folder
- The ability to display the overall status of the project, for example, green means that all changes have been saved
- Easy return of applied changes
- Easy to save changes made
- Ability to accurately compare and merge different files and track their changes
- Detailed display of different versions of a file or folder
- Fix coding conflicts (suitable for joint team activities)
- Simple wizards to set up tools
- Very simple functionality (for people who have worked with TortoiseSVN before, this tool has exactly the same functionality)
- Automatic addition of new files and folders to the code repository
- Convenient switch between different code branches
- And …
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 or later
Supported Visual Studio
- Visual Studio 2015 , 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008 and 2005.
- Visual Studio Professional and all other commercial editions.
- Visual Studio Community 2015 and 2013.
All Visual Studio Express editions are not supported.
Register the program using the Patch file in the Crack folder; For the special version of Visual Studio, see the Readme.txt file.
Versions 7.2.0 and 6.6.0 have been cracked by Mr. Vahid Mohammad Tahari.
Download VisualSVN Server Enterprise 4.1.3 x86
Download VisualSVN Server Enterprise 4.1.3 x64
Download VisualSVN 8.0.4 for VS 2022
Download VisualSVN 7.2.0 for VS 2019
Download VisualSVN 6.6.0 for VS 2017
Download VisualSVN 6.1.1 Site-Pro-Ent
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog